I absolutely adore summers here in Cache Valley! It may be the friends that I am so lucky to have, but mostly I think it's all the activities, Friends, AND attitude! It's perfect! BBQ's, outdoor movies, fireworks every weekend!!!(eek!), swimming, lakes and rivers, flowers and gardens! I just love it!
Which could be why I haven't blogged in the last few weeks?? :)
Here's the skinny. positive affirmations are not reasons to beat up on oneself, they are reasons to look at the mug half full of hot chocolate or glass of half full lemonade and savor the moment. They are ways to look at yourself in a positive manner and be grateful. I've been doing these positive affirmations for 4 years now and I love how my thinking of myself has changed and continues to change, that's why I share them with whatever readers I have.....to remind myself and to help anyone out there. Look for the italicized affirmations in the rest!!! It's a treasure hunt!
No comments:
Post a Comment