Friday, November 14, 2014

Time out on dating rants


Yesterday I had the greatest opportunity to be blessed by some of the most Christlike people that I have ever met! My parents!!!! They are so freakin amazing! They have taught me so much about forgiveness, repentance, and love by their examples to their children. And boy, do their children test them. We push them with our choices, we are stubborn, and we take them for granted. But they gave constant faith in us and quietly help us to be our best over and over. I have learned the kind of husband I want from the kind of father I have, and I have learned to kind of mother that I want to be. 
My parents have just returned from a mission and I am so thankful that they sacrificed many things to serve the Lord. I feel so blessed to call them my family. 

Pops and I while he was trying to take a nap. 
My mom and sissy
Frazier ladies missing Christine
Pops and bro
The original Frazier lasses 






No comments: