Holidays, they get the best of ya.
WoW! It's been a whirlwind of concerts, gigs, friends, family, and so much more.
And did I get my mistletoe kiss?
Did I receive my New Year's kiss?
big fat NOPE!
AND I'm still single.
but ya know what? I'm very much OK with that. I've realized that I've gotten kinda lazy in my self-improvement and self-respect and partially because it requires SO much self-control. And I'm very much the kind of person that likes to FLY and be SPoNTANEous! (I think this is why I get along with kids so well, I just go with it).
However, I've also realized that there is a time and place for everything! My Creativity, and spontaneity can be unleashed in many other ways that I have yet to fully explore, whilst the things that need managing (like my checkbook and car) I can take care of.
That's why I'm OK to be single, because I have to GRAND opportunity to explore and enjoy the flight, that another person might hold me back from.
Each of us should take that opportunity to realize our potential and shoot for the stars! And to my friends that have already found their flying buddy, keep flying higher.
Up NEXT!!!!! To Tinder or not To Tinder
No comments:
Post a Comment