When I wrote that last post in May 2013, apparently I got so depressed that I couldn't write anymore!!!
Since then, here is what happened in my little life.
I moved the end of July in with a new roommate named Lark! And she was a doll! I absolutely enjoyed her immensely!
During September, I was hired for a full time hygiene position in Bend, Oregon and was SO excited because I thought that all my financial problems would be solved! Not to mention, I'd be close to my family!
I started my new job in October.
My niece was born on NOVEMBER 1st!!
And I lost my job the end of December.
Started my Master's in Business Administration the beginning of January, and started as an adjunct instructor at OIT.
I also felt that I needed to return to Logan, UT and live there, so I started praying to be able to find a job and a place to live and return.
Got a job as an office manager in Cache Valley!!! and in March I moved back in with Lark and began a new job!
Left that job the end of August. And now, I'm job hunting and working on my MBA.
Crazy eh?????????
No comments:
Post a Comment