Meet Rooster, the cute puppy above
This cute foal is Chex, the best baby horse ever!
I had the great opportunity to watch these amazing kiddos for a week....I got a small taste of what it was like to be a single working mom of four kids......I learned that there is no way that I can do it on my own.
Animal farm!!!
Cute, gorgeous, regal Myra
Ewen women at Lisel's game :) Love my cousins
Yes the mini horses are on the porch :)
The change begins. I realized after a bit that I needed to move out and find my own way and own life. It's been amazing watching others children, and seeing my friends get married, now it's MY turn. Sambo told me about a job in Logan, that I applied for, and BAM!!! I got it....so I made the move. I decided that if it didn't work at least I was in an area that I would be able to look for new opportunities.
Logan here I am....at first I stayed with some friends and then when I could, I moved into an apartment with a girl from church.
| Christmas in Utah is the most beautiful thing ever!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment