The honest truth.......
I sleep on an air mattress
I live paycheck to paycheck
I do my makeup sitting on the floor in front of my mirror on a plastic tub
I'm 100 lbs overweight
I have over 90 grand in student loans
I'm not married
I don't have kids
I miss my family and my home
Peeps in church don't talk to me (and those that know me, KNOW I reach out)
I'm lonely
BUT and this is a HUGE.....(and thank you my dear friend Suzanne for your email)
This is MY time
I'm not a selfish person, so it's hard for me to do things for myself and make things My time
However, I can learn so much right now
I can be optimistic
I can lose weight
I can budget
I can be the best friend
I can share my testimony
I can serve
I think of the movie Count of Monte Cristo, the old man was in jail for years!!!! And he improved himself, he was always optimistic....(ignore that he died, that's not the point!!).
I have a shelf of books, a guitar, and my Burps of Love bibs. Tennis shoes to run in, a gym membership, and a few friends that encourage me.
I am rich :) and I have dreams. and the ones that don't include a personal family, can happen right now!! check out my 101 in 1001, you'll know what i mean. I have hope in me and the person I can be.
1 comment:
You go girl! What a great perspective.
Post a Comment