Friday, May 3, 2013

The LAsT YEAr!!!!

TBag!!! Dental hygiene faculty party!

Miss Meagan :)

Mandy Bedard!!!

Kenny love!
My little adorable nursery kiddos.....loves them!!!
Amanda and I were buddies during boards. She helped keep me sane :) 



Once it was done, I splurged and got this beautiful henna tatt.

Ever the cheeky blond

Family get together before graduation

Uncle Bob came down from Seattle to celebrate with Seth and I

Definately against the gun laws
T and T at senior celebration night


Amanda and I

Marti and me :)

Beautiful Whitney

Kenny

Sether Bether!!! This amazing brother of mine earned TWO degrees!!!

What a STUD!

Carnie!

Best teach ever!

Megs

Seths awards :) hahaha.

Best part!!! Motorcycle ride!
For restorative boards, we went to Portland. And visited the most amazing bookstore that is an entire city block!! I literally had tears seeping from my eyes because it smelled so good in there. (Powells Bookstore)

Jess and I before the test

Senior picture!

Jacci and Alan's night before the wedding party
Jen and her little man Hunter!!


BFF Jacci and Alan's wedding......absolutely beautiful!!

Jax and I

Miss MayMay

Summer project.....paint the room.

And everything else that I see ;)

Makeup frame and holder


My bro Sam and his friends from Utah came and spent a glorious week in the amazing Oregon. We all went to the coast for some R&R.

Amanda's wedding!!!! What a hottie!!!








Absolutely amazing summer....graduation with a B.S., job right out of school, friends getting married, cute kids, make overs, projects, and vacations. I had a great time!!! But things change......change is inevitable.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Congratulations Kelda!!!!! You did it!!! Awesome job! Things will even out! Just keep going!! :)