October was this little puppy Molly, its kitty Clairborne, and its older friend Cedes.
i reconsidered having any animals ever!!!
as well as children!!!
Around Veteran's day I watched my friends two doggies, and they had super loving wanting to lick you deer in their yard....yikes!!!

Then I went to a teacher's and watched his dog (below) for one night

Then I went to a teacher's and watched his dog (below) for one night
It was 3 degrees outside and his stinkin' fire alarm went off at
2:30 am
2:45 am
3:30 am
4:30 am
finally i just wondered around outside for an hour trying to find a ladder. gag me!! :)
Then I watched the friends above two doggies again, and we got a HUGE snowstorm !!! it's different shoveling another's driveway...after you find the shovels. :)Then I went back to the puppies house and have been/ will be there for 14 days. The puppy is bigger, and still poops. it's a definate adventure to take care of other's animals, and stay in their homes. it's also a great time to regroup on my own and take stock of what i want in life. thanks to all the people that chat with me online while i'm on my own!!!!

1 comment:
Ha! But a husband will poop (and stink) even more than the doggie, so....!!
Post a Comment