one day...I went to the store during lunch to satisfy a craving, and bought some delicious chocolate chip cookies...one of my bosses (ornery, white haired, funny guy) is trying to lose some weight and kept giving me grief about tempting him with these cookies.
side note: everytime he complains or makes fun
of me for my haircolor
i tell him that i'm going
to bring him the sweetest cinnamon
rolls ever!!! and he shuts up instantly...
it's a constant war. :)
The plumber came up with the GREAT idea to hide cookies in his office.....so it became a war!!!the last cookie migrated from my desk to his desk everyday for about a month, until a mouse chewed it up......
It was pretty fun to come to work and wonder where the cookie bag will be and trying to sneak into his office and hide it.... :)
I hid it in his file cabinet.....
so He hung it from the lights.I hid it from his ceiling.....
I tacked it to his name tag...(you'd think he'd notice this right away) hehehehehe...he didn't

and it ended up in my desk......and a STUPID MOUSE ate the cookie before i could hide it somewhere......
we all know how i feel about mice....
i was a little miffed.
all in all.....i love my job for the laughs it brings me. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment