I feel good about who I am, and what I'm doing. I'm not perfect, but i'm perfectly me. I know that this feeling is because I'm striving to be closer to the Savior, and I feel His love for me, and this brings me great great peace. :)
Latter-Day Saint, Oregonian transplanted to Utah, french toast lover, sprinkler of cheeky kisses, single, daily improver, joy finder, and trying every day to bring reality and light to lives
Sunday, December 12, 2010
peace
I was chatting to my friend the other night and he asked how i was....i took stock, and realized that i'm really good. There is no drama right now in my life. Of course, there are things that I should be excited about that are going to happen, as well as things that I'm terrified of. But those are in the future....i'll handle them then. I couldn't explain to him what I was feeling because for awhile it has been SO tempetuous.....but this morning i woke up and realized what my feeling was...... PEACE

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment