Bumblebee is the name of our four wheeler because it reminds me of the bumble bee on Transformers....anyway. Two saturdays ago, Sam and I needed to blow off some steam. So we went to Topsy area and shot our rifles, and hand guns at bottles, and jars, and coffee cans. Needless to say it was fun. Much better than skeet shooting, which I did a couple of weeks before.
Then we decided to take Bumblebee on a spin. We drove around, and Sam kept telling me I could go faster. Well, after my little accident from before, I was good with being cautious. We then took turns going by ourselves on our friend, and Sam found an area to do some SWEET brodies....and of course I wanted to do it too! Sam tried to give me instructions, and I was like..."Yo...i do this in our driveway....step off! What you acting the fool for?"
I was doing great until I hooked the baby going a little too fast and started to flip....
I learned to fly this day......15 feet to be certain....um.....So did bumblebee. We worked it out and looked for tracks and apparently because we couldn't find any tracks, and because of the damage done, our insect flipped in the air and landed, on its side, a few feet from where I ended up being. No worries...only a broken rack...nothing else happened to our buddy.
oh...and I was OK too;)
Just another induction into the four wheeling land.....it sure was fun!!!!Yippee!
2 comments:
HAHA ..."Ilearned to fly this day"
Glad you're okay! I rolled our 4-wheeler down a very steep hill one time... my dad WAS NOT HAPPY! It's nice that you can get out and have some fun like that - but you should really be careful. Your track record really isn't that great! Have fun!
Post a Comment