Latter-Day Saint, Oregonian transplanted to Utah, french toast lover, sprinkler of cheeky kisses, single, daily improver, joy finder, and trying every day to bring reality and light to lives
Monday, March 9, 2009
green rocks, TiGers, and sheeps.
Why are rocks sometimes green? Where are the sheep? and do I really want to go to a school that is 21 credits the first term? 8-5 everyday, and THEN study? the town is just like KFalls, but maybe worse? the surrounding land is definately worse! and the drive is 12 hours long through boring, boring, boring, (did I mention boring) land? Tuition would be around $47, 000 for two years, and $25,000 the first year (we are in an economy crisis!! hello!)not including room & board. AND last but not least...a place where I carve chalk and take crazy reasoning tests? Hmmmmm, we shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love IDAHO!!!
Hummmm.... boy, sure does sound like fun to me. Idaho truly is wonderful, but Montana is much better.
What place are you talking about?
sorry alli....i couldn't help it, it was such a boring drive and was just not my cup o' tea. josh i love to keep you in the dark...hehehehehe.
My dear, it already sounds as if you have decided. Although, you could hang out with Keith and Rachel again...I love them but are they worth it?...We will talk tonight.
Post a Comment