Latter-Day Saint, Oregonian transplanted to Utah, french toast lover, sprinkler of cheeky kisses, single, daily improver, joy finder, and trying every day to bring reality and light to lives
Thursday, January 8, 2009
thirty is 3 perfect 10's
I'm turning 30 in 30 days....and really...i'm freaking out, i'm terrified. mostly because things that i want are beyond my control and i'm frustrated and mad that i don't have them. and i think to myself that i'm a screw up. but i know, i know.......deep inside, i know. i'm not a screw up and everything i've done has been important, even my mistakes. so, i was sitting here thinking"how am i going to get through this next month?" i have my answer....i created a new blog!!! lol. on it i'm going to record something new and different that i have never done for each day. i need your ideas and suggestions of new things to do. so please comment back. and check out the blog.http://twelvetothirty.blogspot.com oh to explain the http. someone recently told me i act like i'm twelve. well, i'm also told that i look 24 and not almost 30. so i figure i average to eighteen. hehehehe. but that's the idea behind the twelve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kelda my dear...I haven't seen you in ages! I found your blog through Adrienne and Richard's blog. This is Katie (Shaffer) Sanchez by the way. How are you, where are you...etc??? I would LOVE to hear from you. Here's my email address: to_katie_s@yahoo.com and here is our blog address: http://pksanchez.blogspot.com/
I hope you're having a great day. Talk to you soon.
Love,
Katie
...you know my contribution...YEEEAHHA!
I am still working on more.
Post a Comment