Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm ridiculous and silly.

I didn't even know til just now, other people did though. i made the president's list for my school. for me.....huge deal. going from a student that was on probation 4 years ago to president's list. like i said.......big stinking huge deal for me!! yay!!!

4 comments:

J. Guest said...

Yay! Now tell us the dang secret.

Warrior Princesa said...

nope josh. it's not a secret, if you know me well, it's something you already know, and i just don't want to share with the world. it's a something that i'd prefer to keep to myself. lo siento.

Meagan at Shearendipity said...

Way to be! That's a really big accomplishment! You should definitely be proud :-)

suzanne said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you. You've certainly put in the work and effort! And you've continued to do the right things for you!