Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Break!



I went to Utah for Spring Break and it was fabulous! I was able to visit some friends, and reconnect with new friends. Although it was a long drive there and back, it was 100% worth it! Thank you to all of my friends that took the time to visit with me, and for all of your love! Especially the Whitman family! Many alofas!!
P.S. There are many that I didn't have time to visit, and I am sorry, but I will try to visit on my next trip, which hopefully will be this year!!! Possibly October, or December. We shall see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you were in Utah and didn't tell me! I would have come to see you! I'm bummed I missed you.

My_Kids_Mum said...

Oooooo Sis! Love the pictures! I'd like copies of them and seeing you the girls at the "Y" sure made me miss "the days." *sigh*
Hope all is well.
Love and miss ya!