Thursday, March 13, 2008

continuing the dream

at institute the other night, we were asked the question of "what our dream is?" or something like that......of course, i said ...family...
i have learned a lot about family, not only formal education, but spiritual education. and i have a lot of ideals of what i could dream that it would be like, but realistically it is a whole 'nother story.
first it starts with me.....got to get reading those scriptures, saying those prayers, practising my music, showing more love, and faith, etc.etc.
but for him.....for my lover, and friend. humility, and kindness to those around him. thoughtfulness, and sensitivy to the spirit. HUGE things....and of course, a little wild on the side, after all, he has to keep up with me.
for this reason, this dream, i can wait for the man, because he is worth the wait, just as the dream is.

5 comments:

Tori said...

Hey Kelda. You should come over. Oh, and in a couple of weeks, Sister Carter is coming over to my house to show us the new mineral foundation for Mary Kay, and my mom and I are going to do it, and we're going to try to get Anita and Sharon to come, and you should come too, because that sounds really fun. I mean, I don't care too much about the make-up stuff...I really just can't tell Sister Carter no. (Okay, I am a little interested in the mineral foundation, so that should be fun this time) But the real fun is just getting together and hanging out, and I think you should come have fun with us.

Kayla said...

It is so good to hear from you! I can't wait to see you. Josh and I will actually be in Portland next Friday, but we won't have enough time to see you while we are there. We have lots of catching up to do! Love ya!

N for Fila said...

OH Kelda we have the same dream...hehehe...anyways...when you coming out to Utah to visit??? I'm going this Easter Sunday, wish you were there. You really need to come visit my page because I never see you post any comments and I would seriously love to hear from you...unless you like hate me which I hope you don't...so please come by and say a virtual HI!! Loves and hugs girl! Nila

Tori said...

Hey Kelda bo belda. It's Easter Sunday, and Royce and Emmaline are both asleep right now, so I thought I'd continue our search for Alta people, and I was able to find Laura from Debbie and Jordan's blog, and Morgan is on Sarah's blog, so if you wanted to talk to either of them. So yeah, I just thought I'd let you know. I think I'm going to poke my babies so they will wake up and play with me :)

N for Fila said...

Kelda, it was soooooooooo nice seeing you the other night, sorry we didn't really have a chance to talk...but I hope your trip back was safe and let me know what's up with you girl!!