Monday, March 3, 2008

my take on men

i love men. Why wouldn't I? They protect, they can be kind, and they are great to look at. Some are fantastic cooks, and bakers. And......I love food! There is nothing better than seeing men play sports. ooohh baby, all that strength floating around. oh yes, i love that. but most of all I love men, because they are different. they are the spice to the sugar. I watch all of my married friends and observe how the male treats the female, and it touches my heart. I've seen tenderness, and love. Thoughtfulness and caring. Protectiveness and gentleness. men are truly a special breed, and although sometimes they just don't get us females, i'm thankful for who they are. i don't want anyone to get the wrong idea here, i'm not going to scam on someone's man. but i wanted to make sure that there are no misunderstandings from my previous post. i am for sure not a man hater. they are the balance to life.

3 comments:

Makelle said...

KELDA!!! Hey, It's Chavah! I just found out your blog through Auti's. I'm so happy I found you! Long time, no see or hear. I hope this will change soon. I think about you often and wonder how you're doing. I love you lots. Sometimes I think about you and those yummy meatballs you used to make when we lived in Raintree. Funny memories, huh? Check out my blog. I miss you cute girl!

suzanne said...

I don't think you are man hater at all! I think you just want honesty and for someone to act like a grown-up! Nothing wrong with that girlfriend! Thanks for sitting by me at conference. It's pretty lonely at church for me! SEe you tuesday!

Warrior Princesa said...

obviously I love men!!! my last two blogs have been about my dream man!! how funny!!! haha!!