Here's the story.....I love Polynesian food, and I wanted to share it with my family. Well, the Sunday after I came home, I would need to make the food, so that it didn't spoil, and then I realized that I might as well invite the whole Single's Branch to come for Break the Fast, because 1. there wouldn't be too many people, and 2. might as well share all the food and my love of it with all of my family, blood and church related!!! Here's some fun pics of the feast!
And I was suprised how many people enjoyed the food!! Thank you for eating my fabulous friends!


2 comments:
Kelda, your blog is super cute! You look gorgeous, as always! Hope you're doing great!!
So, how did the food turn out? Did anyone grow manly hairs on their chest from eating Poly food? lol ;)
Post a Comment