Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Amelia Blog.


Amelia told me that there hasn't been anything new on my blog for a bit. So I decided to do something just for her. Amelia and I met in 2004? We didn't click instantly. All I remembered is that I loved her laugh, and she was really welcoming, and she was the visitor! We planned a temple trip together to the Bountiful temple, and she wore her Harley boots. Now the bond came. We both love Harley's. After that everything clicked. She moved to Provo, and I lived with her sister, so we saw a lot of each other, and somehow we became best friends. Amelia is the perfect example of friend. She has so much compassion and love towards everyone. She also is very funny! She'll do anything for anyone and everyone, she has faith in everyone. Amelia is the kind of woman that knows when everyone is sick, sad, or in need of cheering, and she somehow pushes aside her busy life, and is the first person there to help you out. I love her and am so glad that we are the closest of friends! She is a blessing in my life!

No comments: