Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Friendship

I realized something disheartening today. I saw a person that I used to call "friend." We've had experiences that I have bonded us together in the name of friendship. Yet, for some unexplained reason, that I have worked hard to understand, we are no longer friends. No longer do we talk to each other, or even give a polite smile to each other. Each time I see "friend" I watch and hope that something will happen that will make it right. But each time...nothing. This is sad to me, it has never happened. I've all sorts of challenges and tests to my friendships, and never have I lost a "friend" for some unexplained reason. It's true, what they say, a relationship, in this case a friendship takes two. Keep your friends close, cherish them as the God given gift that they are. I love you my friends!!! And to my "friend", I love you and miss your prescence greatly.

No comments: