Wednesday, May 6, 2015

I take time to play every day

I am a very contradictory person.
or you could say a very balanced person, that isn't content with balance? 

Some days I like to be a part of everything and be included. and other days I am just content with being in my own space. I find it difficult being a single person that is a social introvert :)

Being single, you have the luxury of not having to take care of others (if you so choose). You have A LOT more free time to spend with your friends. In fact, I believe that a lot of married peeps envy this.  
Yet, how do you choose what to do? If you spend time with one person, you inevitably sacrifice time that you spend with others. And then those others tend to forget that you exist because they haven't seen you in awhile. So you aren't invited to different things that you would dearly love to do if simply to spend time with those people that you love so much. 

Ah, first world problems. 
with a third world answer. 

Love every single moment that you are in and play. 
This goes for you as well, married people.

Enjoy the quiet walks in a small town. 
                  Love the campfires and birds chirping in the air. 
Take time to feel the wind rush around you and be grateful for the steadiness of your feet. 
                  Revel in the sound of music echoing through a room. 
Rejoice in every smile and laugh and hug. 

For my friends, these are the moments that you will remember forever. So my friends play like a little child. 

Jump in mud puddles. 
          Kick up your heels. 
                    Draw on the sidewalk in chalk. 
          Play peek-a-boo
Hug more
          Laugh and giggle
                     Dance like no one is watching
Skip :) 
                                                       Love your life. 

No comments: