Thursday, April 2, 2015

WARRIOR PRINCESA

Last night I went to a benefit concert and it was awesome!! Great music and a great message that is very close to my heart and inspired me to say something. 
If you've read a long ways back in my blog you will have read about some very serious struggles. And you will also have read why I started blogging. I want to catch y'all up on some things. Because I want people to feel like they aren't alone and I want to make a difference. 
Last night, this statement was said and I think it applies to my previous dating posts and to my rumor posts. 

"Our flaws aren't something that should be hidden. They are something that should be able to bring us together"

This is powerful to me!!!! As a child of God, on this earth, I am not, nor will ever be a perfect person. Neither will the guy I marry, nor the friends I associate with. My family won't be, my children won't be. Yet, the Absolute beauty of this is that through the Atonement of Christ, I WILL BECOME perfected in Him. 

"Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ" Moroni 10:32


This is True for EVERY single individual on this earth. EVERY ONE!! 
even the mean girls.  
The fact that the Atonement heals us, should bring unity, joy, upliftment, support, and encouragement, for the difficult paths that we've traveled, and for the success of where we are at this time, and for the joy, challenges, and strength of where we will go. 

I moved back to Logan, because I wanted to make a difference in people's lives. I prayed to be able to go to a place where my experiences, my personality, and my talent's could be used to bring the Lord's love and light into other's that were downtrodden and despairing, and this is where I felt I should come. I knew that it would require me to be my absolute best, and that it would be the hardest thing I've ever done. It would require me to vulnerable and confident and place my full trust in the Lord.  It would require me to open up and to be hurt by others.  It would require a greater fullness of love that I did not yet have.  It would require me to be a warrior.  

“We are all afraid. We are all confident. We are all warriors on this road of life, and we’re all a mess sometimes." Sophia Bush

I am here.
 and I am me.
 I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father. 
I am a princess. 
I am afraid. 
But I am strong. 
I have walked dark paths that have led me into dangerous alleyways. 

I am doing my best to walk in the Light.

  

sorry for the seriously annoying highlight that i cant' get rid of. 

No comments: