Sunday, April 5, 2015

Positive Affirmations and Confidence

I have this book about eating healthy and being healthy inside and out. I have tried for years to complete some positive affirmations statements that it has and I haven't done it!! So maybe if I'm more accountable on this blog I'll actually finish!!!! There are 22 positive affirmations, some about relationships, some about physical attributes, and some about mental health.

I ALSO have 15 quotes about a highly confident person that I'm going to share each week as well!!!! Stay tuned for this ;)

Positive affirmation #1!!!!

I feel sexy and beautiful. 

Being a girl that could lose a few pounds
it is sometimes very difficult 
to feel sexy and beautiful. 
I don't have what is defined by society
as sexy
Yet
what is beauty? 
Beautiful
is a smile, a wink, a kind word, a hug.
Beautiful
is a care-free laugh, a helping hand, shared talents
Beautiful
is allowing what is inside to shine outside
Beautiful
is in your soul.

What is sexy to me? Even the guy that is not buff and tan can be sexy, same for us ladies.
Sexy 
is confidence. 
Sexy
is respect for yourself and others. 
Sexy 
is complimentary. 
Sexy
is enjoying life and what it has to offer. 
Beauty 
is Sexy. 

Right now, I'm sitting in my pajamas, in my bed, haven't showered for two day, and
realize that I have some work to do this next week on 
feeling sexy and beautiful
I'm excited!!

Below: some of the great sexy, beautiful ladies that are amazing examples to me of these qualities. 





No comments: