What does this mean to YOU first of all??
Do you appreciate the moment that you are in? Bad OR Good?
I think that sometimes we are too busy waiting for the perfect moment to appreciate the moment that we have right now. We are missing the past, or anxiously waiting for the future, that we don't look at what we have right now. That includes the bad! The ugly moments only make us stronger for the moments to come. A good way to fight through them is to appreciate them.
My weekend consisted of one person. ME! and all those that think of me as a social butterfly are probably dismayed and shocked that I wasn't out there sprinkling the joy and sunshine that most people see. Everybody needs some time to recharge their batteries and refuel. And for me, that was taking some time to access my needs, my life, and my attitude. Sometimes, I feel like I just get off track a little bit, and unfortunately because I'm the type that shows EVERY emotion, whether I try to hide it or not, it can be detrimental to others. And when that side starts to show, I need a recharge weekend. (Most often, it's around the time a certain aunt wants to visit ~ if ya know what I mean) And although, I did miss some faces in my life, it was really good for me to not have any obligations, and to just be responsible to myself. AND I KNOW that THAT is something appreciate because it doesn't come around long time.
Life is beautiful and amazing! Don't let it pass you by without appreciating!
I appreciate the here and now!
No comments:
Post a Comment