Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Birthday To ME!!! covering the day.....

My birthday was on a Tuesday and I wanted to celebrate the weekend before. As always birthdays are hard for me, but this year, my friends decided to change that. :)

Jason, Lisel, and I went out for a birthday dinner on Friday. Then went bowling with Bryan and Mindy.


 Jason and Lisel demonstrating how funny height differences can be among friends.

 The next night all the couples and friends went to dinner after a basketball game. It was a big party dinner with a lot of fun!
 Sunday was family dinner....and then just when I thought that everyone had forgot what day my actual birthday was......my visiting teachers surprised my room with this fun below.
 Chocolate
 Gift certificate for a pedicure
Balloons EVERYWHERE!!!

And then the night after my bday, my DH girls took me to dinner! It was fantastic. I absolutely loved my five day bday celebration and felt so special and loved! I am grateful for my life and my loved ones! Thank you!

No comments: