Two years ago some ladies dared me to start online dating because they were concerned for my welfare. Well it has been full of crazy ups and downs. I am surprised at how many LDS male members don't keep their standards...not too mention how many judgemental people there are online.
However, I also am surprised and grateful to the Few Good Men that I have met and talked with that have been amazing and great examples and fun to get to know.
This is what I know about dating....online or any other....This is for everyone that wonders how my dating life is.
1. It doesn't matter if you are in a room with a million men or two men, if the right one is in the right room and the right time.....then it is RIGHT! :)
2. Stick to your standards! with NO FAIL and no inches or millimeter given.
3. Be willing to risk and chance your feelings and fears....for without no risk there is no reward.
4. If you don't succeed, continue and try again.
Dating is a continual growth process about yourself and those you meet. I'm grateful for all of the bad and good experiences because they have helped me to become the woman that I am.
I know that if I keep my standards and try to be a righteous daughter of God, that someday it will all work out in one way or another. Thank you to all my friends that worry and wonder how I am doing, this is a great time in my life to have faith and trust in the Lord, and I am grateful for it ;)
1 comment:
You need to watch the YW General Broadcast from March of 2012 and listen to Sis. Cook's talk. You will love it! It's just perfect for YOU!
Post a Comment