Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm a BasKetBAll FAn!!!


Since this was my last year as a student, I wanted to make the absolute best of it! I decided to attend as many sporting events as I could. I went to volleyball and soccer. And THEN, three of my friends were basketball players and taught me the ins and outs of bball. So I became the BEST fan ever! I listened on the radio to away games, and sometimes even watched them online. It was fantastic!! I learned to love basketball in a whole new way, and not a moment too late. This year the team went to NAtionals and WON!!! We are the CHAMPIONS of the NAIA Division II national basketball! GO OWLS!!
Jason and his fantastic blocking skills!
Every year there at the games there is an annual "Pink Out" for breast cancer awareness and to honor our previous University President that passed away from cancer. This is some of my DH (dental hygiene) girls at the pink out. It was awesome!!! I even got pink hair and a pink feather boa....that I will put to good use someday ;)
Championship splendor!!!!!
Two of my buddies.....JJ in the middle and Jason on the right! Thanks boys for teaching me how to love the game!
I love Hootie the OWL! He danced and made me laugh the entire time!!!
I may not yet be into March Madness, or watch basketball on TV, but Who knows? Maybe in the future.

No comments: