Saturday, February 19, 2011

the winter month of december

I planned to take a break from oregon and make my way to Utah to visit amelia and if i could a few other friends. and then take sam back home for christmas. so lisel and i made our way to the midwestish. my friends mom had some tickets to Motab with David Archuletta so we went to this concert and hung out with people.




This was a big faith builder trip for me. As we wondered around temple square and jsut went with the flow of everything on a few bucks, i realized that my Heavenly Father loves me greatly. And that He sent His son to earth so that I may find happiness and joy through the Atonement and gospel of Jesus Christ.
I also realized that I am going to get married and sealed in the temple in the future. It was peaceful deep convictions that touched my soul, not the overwhelming huge spiritual testimony building experience, but the bone deep peace.

i also had the opportunity to go to my friend Suzanne Stewarts piano concert. She has done this concert several times and i've never been able to make it. but this year i finally did. and it was beautiful!!!! again, my testimony deepened so greatly.

This year for presents we did cheap things because none of us has any money for great presents. and i have to say that it was amazing. I have never felt the Spirit so strongly in my own heart. I can't even remember what i got for christmas or what i gave, but i remember that i gave it with my heart. and that kind of giving is beautiful to me. :) and that is what christmas is all about.

No comments: