Latter-Day Saint, Oregonian transplanted to Utah, french toast lover, sprinkler of cheeky kisses, single, daily improver, joy finder, and trying every day to bring reality and light to lives
Aww Happy Birthday! I hope you are having a great day!
Happy, Happy birthday Kelda dear!!!
Happy Birthday Kelda. 31's not so bad, you'll look great doing it!
Happy Birthday Kelda!
I hope you had a great one!
You don't even look 31. Why not live it up like you're 21? :-) You're awesome Kelda, and I'm sure 31 is gonna be a good year for you!Love ya, lady!
Totally missed your birthday!!!! Happy Happy!
Happy Happy Birthday Kelda Dear!!!Yeah for 31 one!!! I'm right behind you! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Aww Happy Birthday! I hope you are having a great day!
Happy, Happy birthday Kelda dear!!!
Happy Birthday Kelda. 31's not so bad, you'll look great doing it!
Happy Birthday Kelda!
I hope you had a great one!
You don't even look 31. Why not live it up like you're 21? :-) You're awesome Kelda, and I'm sure 31 is gonna be a good year for you!
Love ya, lady!
Totally missed your birthday!!!! Happy Happy!
Happy Happy Birthday Kelda Dear!!!Yeah for 31 one!!! I'm right behind you! :)
Post a Comment