Friday, January 8, 2010

You will NOT believe....i barely do.

I am officially taking 20 credits this term!!!! yikes a rama!!!
Just a few years ago, I could barely handle 6 credits...now 20? wowsers.
How am i going to do it?
a friend told me, "you've got all the right tools, it's just your attitude"
so...it's my attitude!!! I'm organizing, scheduling, and definately using my Saturdays to study. which is a bumdeal, but it's only for 10 crazy weeks and week 1 is done!
I've never been one to read ahead or do my assignments ahead, but i tell you what!? it makes it so much less stressful when you do so. you actually know what's going on in class! LOL!

well i've got to go...
ps did i tell ya i'm working 15-16 hours too?!
yeah, i KNOW right?

3 comments:

Aaron and Megan said...

You crazy girl! Good luck with your classes, I am glad it is you and not me thats for sure! You can do it!

Steve Wiscombe said...

WOW. 20? are you ok? ahah. Yeah, nah, you got this. The one semester I was really ambitious and took 18 I got better grades than any semester since or before. (granted I didn't get out much)...but you can!

Jaime said...

Hey, it's been a while since I've checked out your blog, how's school? How's life?