Tuesday, June 9, 2009

doing something I hate

after learning about how far you can trust people, i have decided that i'm going to change my blogging habits.
my blog twelvetothirty.blogspot.com will become the place that i put the true self of kelda, and the true journey and it will become private. So if you want to know more depth about me, you know what to do....email me @ turbokel@hotmail.com or if your comfortable doing so....leave your email.
this blog will be the silly dumb things that happen, and my losing weight blog will also become private once again.
honestly, i'm kind of sad. I tend to hope that sharing experiences keeps everyone feeling not so alone, and i tend to trust people and look for the good in everyone. well, once you've been hurt or trash talked about five too many times, it's time to button down the hatches.
please email and let me know to keep you updated of the ups and downs in my life!!! XOXO!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Jaime said...

Who trash talked you...I will digitaly kick them in the face! hehe, add me please!!

Princess Mema said...

I want to stay in the know...do you need my email, or will this do?

Meagan at Shearendipity said...

Count me in, lady!

purplestarz871@hotmail.com

Jenny said...

I still love you and want to know what you're up to, Kelda! Hope everything is ok, my email address is bugheadgirl@hotmail.com

Love ya!

brittabelle said...

Hey doll, sorry you're having so many issues!
Email me sometime! (add me too)

nison (nic + allison) said...

Count me in.......alibabba23@gmail.com