If you haven't you need to. This amazing fireside was given by Elder Bednar. He spoke about technology and virtual realities, and how we substitute seemingly real things for actual tangible relationships. It was amazing to me!!! And I'm not a gamer, but I do rely a lot on technology. Like I've said before it's a balancing act. You have to be constantly aware of what you let into your life and if it is spiritually good or not. Check it out.....lds.org, CES fireside May 2009.
Second, this last sunday one of the members of the branch presidency gave a talk and he mentioned something that I thought was very interesting. He talked about how planes navigate and stay on course, and that 90% of the time they are off course but they always make it to their destination. It's not about how many times you're off but about whether or not you make the corrections to stay on the right track. Amazing!!!!
2 comments:
Great Posts! Glad to hear how things are going! Keep it up!!!Love ya!
I'm so proud of you. Thanks for sharing so much of yourself.
Post a Comment