Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Of the DeViL!!!!


I went to target!!! I love what that store offers! mostly.

So this weekend my fam drove up to Portland to see my sister's soccer games, and we made a trip to Target so that I could buy a certain music album, and I also bought these yummy gems...

On the way home, we stopped at a rest stop to.....well, you know....pee. When I came back there was a big red smear on the seat that I was sitting in, and you guessed it a big red smear on the seat of my pants!!!!! Lisel and I were freaking out! Because as any of you could guess, this is like the worst nightmare of any female over 12! I ran back to the bathroom with some equipment that I luckily found, and I couldn't find anything wrong with me! what the heck? What is going on? I proceeded to check my back to see if there was anything I could've cut myself on, or my legs or something........and then it hit me...........chocolate and cherries. red. melty. gooey. all over my pants. Yep,.......... I sat on one. Yuck.

I wish I could say I rode the rest of the way home in only my underwear because that would make the story so much better, but my sweet bro had on shorts under his warm ups, so I wore his warm ups home. :) Don't sit on chocolate covered cherries....eat them instead!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

hahahah, sorry for you but that is pretty funny!!

suzanne said...

A great story!

Unknown said...

okay these chocolates are amazing! A co-worker bought them for me and I ate the whole thing so fast! mmm...