Saturday, November 1, 2008

i believe

ever had those times in life where you just think that miracles are happening and the journey is fantastic and you don't feel lonely and everything is going great????!!!! and then it hits ya........it's still just as hard as before. Find joy in the journey......





This clip shows exactly how I feel at the moment. Miracles, companionship, dancing, crazy silliness, just a little bit of smacking around, and lots of laughter. I saw this video years ago, and it still cracks me up.........sometimes life is just a game of Mouse and Cheese.

2 comments:

Debbie Brough said...

I love this! My boss in college used to watch this all the time -- she'd be sitting in her office and she'd start busting up laughing and we'd know she was watching the mouse again! :) I always like seeing all of your happy insights here Kelda!

Ashlyn Marie Hanna said...

Ok so I was watching the video and could not stop laughing! And then he grabbed the cheese and I was like YES YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! And then the broom....my mouth just dropped open and instantly...sad.