Monday, November 3, 2008

14 days.....

I decided that I needed to challenge myself to do the things that I need most. I figured that I could do it in 14 days and so I decided to challenge myself. What am I going to do?
Invite the Spirit into my life....read, and pray each day.
Be healthy.............exercise at least 1 hour a day.
Intellect..............study, study, study.
Futuristic.............get my applications done!!
Church.................work hard on my two callings.

I was thinking of all the things that I've needed to do and started to stress out majorly and decided that I'm going to do it!! Stay in the fight. i may be exhausted but I hope the end result is great! I'll keep ya posted.

4 comments:

LaChelle said...

Kelda you've inspired me! I've been needing a motivation boost lately, and seeing this makes me want to do the same thing! And 14 days is totally doable. You're the best!

McDuffie Family said...

Way to go! I'm glad you are doing that! I need to do that!

Tori said...

Hey Kelda-bo-belda. I've been thinking about your last post a little, and I think you and I are a lot alike...we both get really motivated and inspired to make a new change, which is good, but I think we go a little too crazy at first, and after a little while we're so burnt out with the change that we give up. Well, I give up anyway. :) Again I'm trying to be a little healthier, but this time I'm making really small goals at first, that don't seem like hardly anything, but hopefully I'll be able to stick with it. So I guess that might be my little bit of advice. (For example, right now I'm focusing only on what I eat, and I'm not even starting any new exercise program until I have my eating habits under control.)
It's kind of like savings/food storage type things...the Church recommends just doing a little bit at a time, and slowly that will build up into what we need, and I think that's kind of the same application to most of the things we do in life; so maybe this is just something that I'm starting to realize, but hopefully it can help you too. Because we really are a lot alike :) Hope everything is going well, and I'll talk to you later!

Sarah and Mark said...

Way to go Kelda! I think that is a great goal and way to have a limit to keep you motivated. I need to keep up my goals too. Good luck with it. I like the pictures on your blog also!