
can't you tell that we are posing for a dental hygiene poster? "you can never take a vacation from your teeth"

you know when you have to lose weight, when you don't fit through the doggy door of a tent.....ya right! who can really fit through those things?!

doggy door face, got stuck on my belt.

why did we crawl through the doggy door? we put our two tents together so that we would be social and we didn't want to wake the other girls, so through to itty bitty door we went.....and made it.

My friend Rachel carrying me on her back!
4 comments:
Sis!!!
HOW FUN!!! Love the photos!!! I'm glad you had a great time!!!
Please excuse the exclamation marks... my left pinkie is just a bit to tappy-happy.
Love you!!! :)
Lia
P.S. Are you and your family still coming down this month?
oh I'm jealous! THat sounds like a blast! Sorry, I have meant to get back to you about the line dance thing, and mo would be happy to help out with that, the only thing is how can we over the internet. we could write down the actions andhave a photo go with it? Let me know how you want to do this. and yes, no one can fit through doggy door, well maybe my two yearold,
Looks like you had a blast - wish I was there. Seriously, girls night needs to happen ASAP!!! Loves girl
You know, in that doggie door picture you should have had a caption along the lines of:
"I'm being born!"
Post a Comment