alright so i didn't go out dancing, but i am taking a latin dance class with my parentals and last night was the first night. we learned how to salsa. and i had so much fun!!! my dad does not like dancing and whenever we partnered we ended up laughing so much that we couldn't dance! he did a very good job for someone who doesn't like it, and he had fun (he says it was because of the people, i think it was because of the dance).
i love dancing, and everytime i do it, i wonder why i don't always do it because i love it so much!!! maybe it's something i'll think on. hmmmmm.......
2 comments:
Sounds fun! I am so glad I found your blog. I have been wondering what you are up to.
What a great way to bond with your Dad! That's awesome! You'll have to show me some moves when we see you again.
Post a Comment