1. one year for my birthday i got a bamboo practice sword. love it!! use it to hit my brothers
2. I hit my brothers because they hit me with their stupid air soft pistols. nothing that i hate more air soft pistols and paint ball. i'm totally good with shooting, just not getting hit. I see red when i get hit, and then i lose it.
3.i love rugby!!!! not football (ugh) rugby!! and soccer!!

4. i have a fear of drowing, yet i love the water.
5. i love polynesians and have taken a samoan class.
6. i love to cook, and will cook for anyone, anyday, as long as you drive to keno. hehe. and bring the food. lol ;)
7. i love these little dogs that i saw in australia. they're called staffordshire terriers. yeah they look kind of scary, but they are so sweet and they kind of grow on ya!
8. I don't like 10 foods. and mostly because texture bothers me. only 10...i love everything else from sushi, caviar, and taro, to steak and twice baked potatoes.
so there you are......what's random about you? alofa tele.
No comments:
Post a Comment