Tuesday, August 19, 2008

at least i'm brown ;)


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

6 comments:

anitawarnick.com said...

hehe i love your at least I'm brown comment:-)

Aaron and Megan said...

I think that is a perfect fit. I miss you!

Jenny said...

You dork, you're not pocahontas. You're a blondie. How come I'm in klamath like every other week and I never see you?

Aly said...

Kelda- this is Alyson Woodruff! I saw your blog on Julies and wanted to say hi. I know my mom would love to see this. Would you mind if I gave her the address? She so LOVED you!

Traci said...

Hi Kelda! I'll let you know next time we're down there. We loved it and plan on visiting again. (I'm not sure when) It would be great to see you too. Where in Oregon are you living? Are you close to the coast? Oh, congrats on being Pocahontas!

My_Kids_Mum said...

Sis... I always knew you were brown!!! LOL...
I LOVE YA!!!