
A long time ago, my friend Amelia and I used to compete as to who was the most silly and klutzy. This week I think I won. I fell up the stairs in a hurry to get the phone. Not only did I fall, but the three bags, and plate of food that I had in my hand landed all over me, and the walls.
Then the next morning, I was going down the stairs to do my laundry. Of course, I was carrying my laundry, and I slid down the bottom three stairs to the landing.
Injuries sustained..... huge bruise on my knee, cut foot, and large bruise on my shin. What a day! :)
3 comments:
Holy shmoly sis!
Ya'll right?!? I can hear you giggling through all that... lol
Love ya,
Lia ;)
Holy cow girl! hope you are alright! you had a couple of busy days!
Oh man, that's not good...how is your recovery going? Well I hope...and I hope your ego is doing alright because I'm sure you looked beautiful doing it, especially with all that beautiful flowing hair! :)
Post a Comment