Latter-Day Saint, Oregonian transplanted to Utah, french toast lover, sprinkler of cheeky kisses, single, daily improver, joy finder, and trying every day to bring reality and light to lives
You're pua's are lovely...when you find that place let me know and perhaps I can fly down and visit...
Hey Sis!I think you've already found the place...right here in Utah! LOLMiss ya so much.Love ya,Lia
I love them! They are beautiful! I would love to live where they grow too(looks like a nice climate) Glad you found us!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You're pua's are lovely...when you find that place let me know and perhaps I can fly down and visit...
Hey Sis!
I think you've already found the place...right here in Utah! LOL
Miss ya so much.
Love ya,
Lia
I love them! They are beautiful! I would love to live where they grow too(looks like a nice climate) Glad you found us!
Post a Comment