Latter-Day Saint, Oregonian transplanted to Utah, french toast lover, sprinkler of cheeky kisses, single, daily improver, joy finder, and trying every day to bring reality and light to lives
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Dreams are a wish your ♥heart♥ makes
♥I have recently thought about what my dreams are.....and then I thought about what I can do to achieve them. I'm really excited actually to share these and to discover them with all my friends. Keep in touch! That's one of my first dreams, to keep all of my friends close, because your friends are your flowers in life. They make everything better and colorful, as well as smelling good. ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Kelda Kelda!! I was just letting you know that I did Will and Marissa, and Lea and Mike's site...I'm trying to get it started for them, so they can keep it going, but I havn't enticed them yet...so if they don't respond it's because they don't even know it's there. :) Your site is really cute...I'm going to link you :)
Kelda i lovd what you said about friends being our flowers, corny but way true, thanks for being a bright and beatiful flower in mine! love ya
Kelda...you're so sweet...I miss your genuiness in my life...I hope all is well and hit me back and tell me what's up when you get a chance...much love to you girl! Nila
Post a Comment