Sunday, February 3, 2008

29 Birthdays!!

This Thursday, February 7th, is my 29th Birthday!!! The year 29 is supposed to be the one that you always look back on and say, "I wish I was 29 again!"
Well, for me it's bitter heart ache, because I always had this idea that I would have kids before I was 30. Well, I need to be married to do that and I would need to married and pregnant before May to beat 30. Any takers?
So, I came up with some things to do this year that will make the year absolutely fantastic!!
Here they are, tell me what you think...
1. Perfect the beautiful body I've got. I want to be healthy and strong. Not to mention Sexy!
2. Financially secure. Don't we all want this?
3. Go to Utah and see my friends that I miss greatly.
4. Take another trip somewhere, if possible Hawaii. Aloha!
5. Read the Book of Mormon all the way through.
6. Play two songs on the guitar.
7. Play "All of Me", and "Waterfall" It's very impressive to do both at once. :)

I'm excited to enjoy this year and to look back and always remember the year I was 29!

5 comments:

N for Fila said...

Oh happy birthday to you friend...perhaps we should meet up in utah the first weekend of march...now that would be fun and as for turning 29, good for you and not being married...well whatever, it's overrated i hear...LOL! i'm just jealous...lol...but love you and i hope it's a great day!!!

suzanne said...

Happy Happy Birthday............loved the dinner conversation last night! You are the best...........z

Auti and Tim said...

Hey I added your blog to our friends list. I hope you don't mind.
Love,
auti

Whitney said...

Kelda! It's your old roommate Whitney here! I just found you on Auti's blog and I got so excited! It was fun reading about you and what you've been up to- I've been wondering where you went!

Anonymous said...

Hey Friend! Don't worry about being 29 and not married. I was over 30 before I had my first kid.... And you get to do a lot more traveling and visiting than I can. Don't get me wrong, I love being married, but there is definitely perks to being single. Bask in those perks baby because they won't last forever! I love ya!
Sarah