It's been awhile since I've had something awkward and hilarious to mention, so it's about time!
This morning, while it rained outside.....I was asleep on my flat air mattress, dreaming that I was Meredith Grey, stuck in an elevator. I was freaking out about my reflection in the elevator doors, showing that my teeth were turning gray. ON the crown and the ROOT, through the gums! The grayness was caused by my whitening my teeth too much and the enamel being ate away*
As I was freakin! out about my Meredith Grey teeth, I felt something wet....
maybe it was the rain
or my crazy dream
but who knows WHY I
PEED my pants!!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahaha.
I'm dead serious that it happened.
Does anyone else have a story like this??? :) I sure hope so.
*teeth usually cannot be turned gray or soften from overwhitening. It was just a CRAZY dream of mine. If you have any questions about whitening, please ask your dental professional.
No comments:
Post a Comment