Saturday, May 25, 2013

BurPs of LovE! ♥

When I went home I had lunch with some very special friends of mine.  

I received some very special inspiration when I was hanging out with them.  First, my sweet friends Alli and Nic have adopted an adorable son after three or so years of waiting for a baby.  Everett Jay is the happiest, most content baby that I have ever met.  My eyes just started leaking when I met him, because I was so happy for this special family.  


Then Suzanne (Alli's mum) explained to me about a service project that her and her girls and anyone else for that matter are doing......They decided to make 800 bib cloths for the Birthing Center of our local hospital.  They have Burp In's that anyone can go to and it's also happening here in Utah as one of here daughters lives here.  Check out their Facebook page

Suzanne lent me some bibs (40 or so) to crochet around the edges.  It takes me awhile, but I tell you what, on days that I'm alone, frustrated, or sad....I pull out these bibs and feel like I'm accomplishing something. 

Service is a great form of charity that benefits those that are served not to mention those that serve. 
Thank you for letting me be a part of this wonderful opportunity Stewart ladies!!!

1 comment:

suzanne said...

I think the thanks goes to you!