Tuesday, October 25, 2011

:) SumMer AdVenTureS!

Years and years ago I got kicked in the head by a horse, got stitches, was called Frankenstein for a couple of years, and never really got back on a horse.

but...I LOVE horses :) and I always look at pretty meadows and want to go frolick in them. This summer I went over to Ashland and got to play and ride horses with my friends. I was nervous, nervous. But the horse was amazing!!!!


We rode through meadows, and streams and frolicked, frolicked frolicked!!!



ME and horsey :) I can't remember it's name.



Obviously I'm riding :) We rode for 4 HOURS!!!! they kept asking how i was doing and I kept saying "LEt's keep going!!! I don't care if I can't walk!!"



I definately couldn't walk the next two days :)





Frolicking!





1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm so jealous! I love riding horses and haven't had a chance to ride in YEARS!