Wednesday, March 16, 2011

GLEE!!!

yeah still haven't slept.
watched glee instead.

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!
nothing describes the challenges that teenagers and everyone faces in life better than the music that is in this show!! i may not agree with how everything is presented and sometimes i'm shocked! the music though almost always hits home and expresses how life feels.

i also think that Sue has great quotes....like......sometimes you have to think out of the box even if the box is your own home.

this week what i really liked was something that was said like this....you got to write your own story.

this is how i feel. i'm tired of letting others influence the story that i want to have. I M WRITING MY OWN LIFE AND STORY. this is me. :)

1 comment:

Ashlyn Marie Hanna said...

Yes. Rachel's original song this week made me tear up. Everyone can relate to not feeling up to snuff with something or someone. When Blaine kissed Kurt I was shocked! I like Blaine I was just surprised. Glad to have a fellow Glee follower post about it.