recently i drove to utah to visit friends. that was it....to visit.
it was so simple and SO marvelous! i got to meet new people, catch up with the old, and visit and learn from SO many! it was fantastic!!! i don't need lots of activities to do...i like to to just be with everyone.
i realized that this is why sometimes i get SO down...i need people in my life. it's as simple as that. i like to spend time with people that love me and i love them.
such a special simple time for me that i am SO thankful for.
wow...i'm just SO on with the SO's!
1 comment:
Dearest Kelda,
I think you are super sweet and I am so glad that I got to meet you. I love how you are so personable and easy to talk to. Thanks for being a friend and a support! Never for that you are amazing! (:
Post a Comment