Tuesday, October 5, 2010

NOw!!!!

I'm up at 5:00 am doing extra homework, getting ready, showering, eating, planning, packing all my crap up to go to school (which sometimes is 6 bags!!!!)
bag 1. lunch
bag 2. purse (i hate purses, but i have the have it so i don't get my phone wet)
bag 3. backpack with huge binder and school books
bag 4. clinic bag
bag 5. computer bag (again seperated away from water)
and in my car bag 6. gym bag
i think something is wrong when you have this much stuff to take to school....any suggestions on how to condense? ?
leave at 7:00 am, or 7:30 am or earlier to go exercise (5:30 am)
8-12 class
12-1 lunch or exercise or meetings or errands or dr. appointments
1-5 work
with the new girl i NOW have a LOT more to do
and no time do to do homework anymore :(
at least i feel i'm earning my $$$.
5pm - 6pm dinner or exercise
6:30 pm homework til i collapse on the bed dead.
and in between it all, i have a few sporadic hour breaks in which i do more homework, meetings, or phone calls for projects. AHHH!!!
i think i'm going to resort back to Facebook chats as date time
or i could do something on saturday instead of catch up on my TV shows
oh WAIT!!!! there is NO oNe to DATE in Klamath......:)
tv shows it is!!!!

1 comment:

The Duckworth Family said...

Hi! i havne't talked ot you in forever! But I just had to comment quickly! When I was at BYU I literally would go around campus with a 50 pound backpack to have everythign I needed! I would leave for class either 7 or 8 and stay until usually about 5, fitting in workouts, meals, study and classes. It definitely was ridiculous, but by hauling that 50 pounds all over the place I was sure in good shape!