Tuesday, August 24, 2010

$1000!!!

This is my shoe shelf. I LOVE shoes!
I remember on my mission a sister missionary had TWO bags of shoes whilst I only had 4 pairs, and I couldn't understand WHY she had all those shoes? She couldn't possibly wear them ALL!!!

Now, I know. There is something about building an outfit around amazing shoes that just is satisfying...there is also something about taking a plain black outfit and making it ROCK the world because of the shoes.

It's also nice to add a few inches to my height so that i can finally talk to people at eye level.

All in all...Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change a girl's life. ;)

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I love it Kelda!!!! From one shoe-aholic to another....killer heels!!!
Let me know if you ever have a shoe sale. (but I bet you have sweet little tiny feet whilst I am an ogar)hehe

Warrior Princesa said...

haha!! jaime, i wear 8.5 to 9. what do you wear? sometimes i give away shoes when i want to buy new ones but can't justify it because i already have 3 pairs of the same color :) my bad...